Good Karma Medley

• Vegetarian

Offers a daily vegetarian lunch plate that includes salad, a drink, and a sweet. The only thing that is non-vegan is paneer. Sells some natural foods and gift shop items in addition to lunch. In 2015 relocated from 412 Pass Rd.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by minnierv

Like A Safe Harbor - Edit

I came upon Good Karma Medley as I was passing through Gulfport, MS on my way to Alabama. Since I'm vegan, I didn't intend to stop in Mississippi for lunch but hunger called and I found this place after Googling the area's vegetarian offerings.

I was very surprised to find a vegetarian Indian restaurant in the middle of Deep South, but very pleased. Unfortunately, I arrived just as the place was closing for the day...I didn't know that they serve lunch until it runs out.

Luckily, after talking with the owner, she very kindly put together a plate for me and threw in some cookies too. The food was tasty - even though she said it wasn't a full meal, just a combination of leftover sides. She also served me a very interesting cinnamon tea.

The owner allowed me to stay and eat my meal as they cleaned up/closed up. I was really grateful because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have found anything as tasty, healthy or vegan friendly nearby.

Pros: The owner is very nice, Lunch and dessert was tasty

Cons: They don't have a set closing time

A loving experience - Edit

I brought my 3 children with me and we had the best experience. The service was very accepting and welcoming.

Pros: warm, inviting, comfortable, laid back, healthy food

Cons: no choices, must eat from daily plate

New Regular - Edit

THis resturant is now on my list of regular stops. Really enjoyed the food and friendliness of the service. A full meal - beverage, salad, soup, entree, bread and dessert less than $10.00.

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy , Value

Out of this world. - Edit

The food is out of this world; literally. The love and devotion for Krishna which they put into everything they make makes every delicious morsel a spiritual experience. I only wish they were open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The gift shop is great too, and so are the cooking classes.

THE FOOD HERE IS FANTASTIC! - Edit

Delicious food. If you like slightly (not overly) spicy food, you will love the food here. Great variety of dishes throughout the week. Very nice people that want you to leave satisfied. Great price. So happy that there is now a place to get a wonderful Vegetarian meal in Gulfport. Give it a try. I promise you won't miss the meat!

Pros: Wonderful flavors, Great portions, Great price

Cons: Can't even think of 1

Return to Gulfport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Karma Medley closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3262 times since Aug 2010.