First Review by

Loved this place! - Edit

I randomly had lunch from Good Karma Kitchen at the Austin VegFest and only later did I find out they are based out of Dallas (and not Austin). I am thrilled I was able to try their Southwest Tacos. They were delicious. They use soy curls and they had lots of saucy goodness with the right amount of heat. Served with corn tortillas and I forget what the other toppings were but it was great. Highly recommended.

Another Veggie Fort Worthian! - Edit

I found this place on Happy Cow's mobile app. They opened up December 2nd/2011, alongside with the new mobile park in Fort Worth.
I got their veggie pot pie, hot apple cider, and nachos... all of which were quite tasty and hit the spot. The veggie pot pie is one of their most popular dishes. Although I didn't find it to be "amazing," it was good indeed. What makes me want to go back is to try out their other dishes, and see all their friendly faces again (they are so nice there!).
All you local veggies and vegans, go out and support them because it's hard to find a decent vegetarian restaurant like this in Cowtown!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Fun atmosphere

Return to Fort Worth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Good Karma Kitchen - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3771 times since Dec 2011.