First Review by will-travel-for-food

Great food, knowledgeable staff. - Edit

I love this store. They have one of the largest selections of vegetarian/vegan food to be found south of Boston, and the staff is both friendly and knowledgeable. They just moved into a much larger space, making even more offerings possible, and their prices are fair.

Pros: Friendly, Know their stuff, Huge selection

Cons: None!

Good Health Natural Foods for a Good Price - Edit

This store has all the foods one needs. For about a year, I did all my grocery shopping there and loved it! Staff is friendly, product selection is excellent, and as an added bonus, all produce sold in the store is organic, and produce prices are generally much lower than at Whole Foods Market (often by 25-50%). Also, many items in other sections, including a very large and complete supplement/cosmetics/vitamins section, are less expensive that at WFM. The only downside is that unlike Whole Foods Market, Good Health does carry a few products with partially hydrogenated oils. Considering widespread availability of alternatives, there is no excuse for this. Same goes for "supplements" with shark cartilage and other questionable ingredients. I hope those will get removed from the inventory in the near future. (Just because there is demand for something does not mean you have to sell it.) Overall, though, this is a wonderful place to shop.

Pros: all-organic produce, great selection, low prices

Cons: products with partially-hydrogenated oil

LOVE this store! - Edit

This little health food store is absolutely great! I now cringe at the thought of stepping foot into big chains like Stop & Shop.

The staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and have been there to give me advice on products I have never tried. They really do a great job catering to vegans and people with celiacs.

The only negative aspect about Good Health is, because it is such a small store, the selections of certain items can be lacking. But I now do all of my weekly shopping here and it is a rare occasion when they don't have something that I need.

Pros: great staff!, great vegan selection, great gluten free selection

Cons: small

Fantastic little gem in Quincy Center - Edit

When I lived in Quincy, this is where I would do almost all of my shopping. (I'd go to the Chinese markets for some items, too.) They always had a great selection of vegan items, vitamins, and personal care items. Each time I stop through town, I'm glad to see that the market is still doing so well. The staff were always very helpful with questions, and they were happy to special order items for me if they weren't in stock.

Pros: nice selection, helpful staff, special orders

Return to Quincy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Health Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1558 times since Aug 2007.