Good Harbor Grill

Contact 231-334-3555

6584 Western Ave, Glen Arbor, Michigan, USA, 49636

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual setting, freshly prepared foods like lunch sandwiches and wraps, soups, salads. At dinner there is vegetables and a tofu stir fry. Open May-October.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by happycowgirl

Very limited vegan options - Edit

Very disappointed. Made a 2 hr trip here only to find out it's typical thinking inside the vegan box food. Only possibilities were the veggie wraps or sandwiches. The black bean burger is NOT vegan as it contains egg white. The only dressing that's vegan is the lemon basil. I wound ordering the bowl of veggie chili (hold the sour cream and cheese). Which included corn and blue tortilla chips. A somewhat strange combination in my mind. The chili was OK, not great but at least it had a mild kick to it.

Service was horrendous. 3 tables sat down after I placed my carryout order and they got their food before me. There were 3 waitresses, all of which seemed to hand me off to someone else. First it was the busser who said she didn't know anything about the menu. Then the first waitress was too busy to answer my questions so she passed me to another server. Who promptly passed me to another. Who took my order and money very promptly and then ignored me for a good 15 minutes. Why it took that long to place 2 scoops of chili in 2 take out containers and throw in some tortilla chips, I'll never know.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-12

Pros: Mildly spicy vegetarian chili

Cons: Typical grilled veggie sandwich/wrap, Horrible service

Lunch break on Heritage Trail Bike Route - Edit

We stopped for lunch two days we were in Sleeping Bear Dunes. On one of the days, we were passing by while riding the Heritage Trail bike route. The food is fresh and tasty. The dill havarti cheese had microbial rennet. The service was good too.

Pros: Good food, Good service, Near Sleeping Bear Dunes

Paradise in Northern Michigan - Edit

Fresh fruit bowl, organic coffee, fresh baked Good Harbor coffee cake, their own cherry-cinnamon coffee cake, pancakes (blueberries, cherries or golden raisin cakes), waffles, oatmeal and granola with Silk soy milk, you can get all this with a side of veggie sausage! I've found vegetarian paradise.

Return to Glen Arbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Harbor Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 923 times since Aug 2007.