GOOD Grains

( 1 review )

4134 Dundas St W (at Scarlett Rd), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M8X 1X3

An all-vegan, internationally-themed healthy quick serve cafe, serving freshly prepared soups, salads, hot and cold mains and more. Most items are gluten free and many are nut free. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-2:00pm. Closed Sun, Mon.

Categories: Vegan, International, Raw, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by Lindz

INSANE food! So good! - Edit

This place was a FABULOUS find in Etobicoke. Not many other vegan places in Etobicoke so this is amazing. The owner was so friendly, she walked me through every dish and told me about each one as well as let me taste a couple I was unsure about getting. Getting to taste test what I wanted was for sure a great idea and helped me decide on what I wanted. The food here is to DIE for. I can't express how great the food is here. I will be a loyal customer from now on. It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. The appearance of the shop is very fresh, open, and bright - very inviting. I had the Chipotle sweet potato bisque, a smashed chickpea, celery and grape type salad (can't remember name) and a sweet and white potato stew in a peanut butter sauce (can't remember name) and oh my they were all so good. The bisque had a bacon-y flavor to it I guess from the chipotle but it was so yummy - and a little spicy. The stew and salad had beautiful sweetness added to them and the sweet and white potato dish in peanut butter sauce has now become my favorite dish from here. HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a quick take out meal of great tasting and healthy dishes. What an amazing find.

Pros: Getting to taste test foods before deciding, Food is exceptional tasting , One of very few fully vegan places in Etobicoke

Cons: Slightly pricey

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has GOOD Grains closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.