Good Food & Co

13 Main Rd, Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deli and restaurant that offers breakfast, brunch, and lunch and seems to strive towards inclusion of all dietary types. The menu lists dishes clearly labeled as vegan, such as the grilled mushroom entree, vegan salad, and vegan sandwich. Offers soy milk coffee drinks, and items which don't appear on the menu such as vegan pancakes in both the savory and sweet variety.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by AaronParr

Great menu but not everything is so good - Edit

We found the restaurant through this app and it's true: for a meatserving place they have quite a lot of vegan options. I should have gotten another one because my toasty with avopesto was quite boring. My husbad chose the vegan burger with sweet potato chips and was happy about his choice. We also shared a salat and they were so friendly to put it on separate plates without us asking for it.

The service seemed a little unfriendly at the beginning but then warmed up. But apart from this they were attentive the entire time. Just a little,smile in the beginning would have helped. :-)

I think we will come back while we are here and try some of the other stuff.

Oh my goodness, our omni friends did not understand what they missed when they refused to join us here. We had a great 3 course vegan meal - several options on each course - and it was fabulous. Tried the avo-pesto toasted sandwiches and the vegan lasagne, but the cherry on the cake was "The Big Easy Vegan Style" under Niblets. WOW! Never had a starter so creamy and flavourful in a while... plus the drinks were so cheap - Aperol Spritz at 41 Rand.... just over £2!! Highly recommend.

(You'll get your five stars when you're fully veggie apparently, but to use you were five stars!)

Pros: Affordable, Range of options, The Big Easy Vegan Style Spinach Starter!

Return to Western Cape Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Food & Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.