First Review by rickistar

Nice little hot bar - Edit

Travelling through Billings, saw this on Happy Cow and stopped for lunch twice. It's a great market, super friendly staff and the hot bar had two main dishes one vegan, one not, and two sides, both vegan. One was fajitas with Mexican rice and refried beans, OMG good, and the other was tofu stir-fry in a creamy peanut sauce with rice and green beans and sundried tomatoes on the side. Again, really good. I can't rate the whole store but the prepared food was delicious!

Super cool place! - Edit

Super cute little co-op! I was passing through Billlings on a road trip and needed a healthy vegan lunch. They have a sandwich/deli bar with many selections. Two vegan options or create your own. My husband had the Thom-Fu sandwich and I had a wrap, I can't remember the name but it was GOOD! We also had fresh orange ginger juice. Total bomb and gave us that boost we needed for several more hits on the road. They had a nice produce section and pretty much everything you need. Thank you for a fresh lunch and for having vegan options!

Pros: Vegan Options, Fresh, Organic

Cons: Serves Meat

I love this place! - Edit

Plenty of good vegan options. They are happy to veganize smoothies, lattes, etc.
The deli case has ingredients listed, and a good amount of vegan options. I recommend the Vegan Hunan Tofu Salad, or the Roasted Edamame.
Their salad bar is great.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
There's a huge upstairs seating area with couches or tables to choose from.
They have picnic tables out front.
There's always a bucket of water for the dogs.
This place is awesome.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Liked it a lot - Edit

Traveling to Billings for the night, my party of three was looking for some good vegetarian eats and Good Earth Market did not disappoint. As mentioned in the previous review, their take-out deli has some very good food - not all of it vegetarian by any stretch - and, having ordered entirely different meal components, each of us were very pleased with the food. Speaking for myself, the sesame bean salad was delicious and remarkably fresh. They offer samples of just about anytihng you can order as well, so you know what you're getting. Oh, and all containers are recyclable - thank heavens!

Apart from the take-out section, the co-op is rather well stocked. My friend swears by their locally provided sprouted wheat bread, which he purchased a loaf of. There are the usual Whole Foods-esque aisles of presonal care products and such. Prices are very reasonable.

Pros: Staff, Selection, Strict reusable bag policy

Cons: Would appreciate more veggie meals

Return to Billings Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Earth Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1853 times since Aug 2007.