Good Choice Kitchen

914-930-1591

147 Main St, Ossining, New York, USA, 10562

Uses animal products, vegan options available. Uses seasonal produce and offers a plant-based vegan menu in the cafe. Owner has stated that animal products may be present for weekly meal plan and catering menu, depending on the customer's requests. Open Mon-Thu 7:30am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Alialibobali

I would say it's a GREAT choice! - Edit

I've been to Good Choice Kitchen twice already, and I have not been disappointed with my selections. I love their concept of supporting local farms and using items that are in season throughout their menu offerings. They have juices and smoothies and a bunch of entrée type items offered on their menu. You can get breakfast all day long and they recently introduced gluten free bagels as well. There was fresh brewed kombucha in the fridge along with other fresh squeezed juices. I always love taking a look at their white board where they have listed not only the locations their ingredients are sourced from, but a variety of upcoming events- including cooking classes! We ordered a Peace Bowl and Stir Fry Tempeh and Veggies in an almond sauce. They have a beautiful website and offer catering, and meal- delivery service!

Pros: Nice variety, Mostly vegan, plenty of seating

Cons: pay for parking

amazing! - Edit

While visiting my mom in the hospital, my boyfriend and I were desperate for vegan food and went to the good kitchen several time - had just about everything on the menu. the pean patties over polenta or millet are a must! Moroccan stew and shepards' pie were fantastic. Met the owner and she said almost everything is vegan except for a few breads but she was very accomodating making a vegan breakfast sandwich for us. And you have to get the chocolate chip cookies!!!

Pros: almost 100% vegan, plenty of seating and parking.

GCK1 29 Mar 2017 - We are so happy to serve you and provide your nourishment while you were in town. Blessings and thank you!

Delicious! - Edit

Just found Good Choice Kitchen on happy cow and immediately checked it out... got avocado toast, the fresh spiced almond milk, and lentil shepherd's pie. It was all fantastic! (tho the shepherd's pie was more meatloaf than shepherd's pie). Looking forward to going back!

Pros: mostly vegan so almost all options are fair game , good location, friendly and accommodating staff

GCK1 29 Mar 2017 - Thanks for coming in and hope to see you again soon! Stay tuned for the Spring Menu!

Return to Ossining Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Good Choice Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.