• Golden Star

Chinese
Take-out
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese restaurant and take out with a vegetarian menu that includes labeled vegan options. Offers mock chicken, beef, pork and fish dishes. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Venue map for Golden Star
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Maris!

jujutsuka

Points +528

21 Oct 2023

Loved it

So many options and very tasty, will go back to try more

prlady13

Points +1074

21 Jul 2023

Tons of vegan options

So glad to have a restaurant near me that offers so many vegan options. Food is delicious

happynoncoweater

Points +28

17 Sep 2022

Great vegan options

I had the sesame chicken and broccoli with white rice since the chicken was highly recommended. So good!

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Dukeburger

Points +46

02 Mar 2022

Impressive amount of vegan options

Finding out this restaurant has such a great vegan menu was like finding hidden treasure. So far I really liked the Szechuan beef, sesame chicken, and tofu curry. This is definitely my new favorite Chinese restaurant and I can’t wait to try some more of the options!

Pros: Tons of vegan options!

RebeccaSullivan

Points +3089

26 Feb 2022

Large Variety

Delicious Chinese food with a huge amount of vegan options. Have tried many things from the sesame chicken, to the dumplings, to the chicken and broccoli, and so much more.

AanahCat

Points +149

23 Jan 2022

I love this place

This is one of my go to spots if I’m getting take out. I recommend the vegan wings, any of the soups, chicken lo mein, and general tsos.

Outeastvegan

Points +38

05 Jun 2021

Classic American Chinese food, veganized

They have both a large regular menu and vegan menu. Make sure you say vegan for each item. We only get take out from here. I recommend the sesame chicken, lemon chicken, and spring rolls.

Maris!

Points +48

24 Feb 2021

Pretty solid Chinese food

Great menu selection. I get the sesame chicken and pork fried rice. Both are always rly tasty.