Golden Star Asian Fusion

Contact 631-475-3888

2320 Route 112 (at Peconic Ave), Medford, New York, USA, 11763

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ask for the vegetarian menu which has many vegan options; ask about eggs.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Jett Setter

Enjoyed my meal - Edit

Perhaps restaurant saw other reviews and stepped up their performance. Service at take-out counter was quick and courteous. Food tasted fresh and flavorful. I will recommend this as an outing to the Vegan LI Meetup group.

VEGETARIANS STAY AWAY! - Edit

DO NOT TRUST THE "VEGETARIAN" MENU

I ordered take out last night, stressing several times that everything was off the vegetarian menu. Halfway through my rice dish, I found a piece of pork fat attached to my "vegetarian" pork. Also, I ordered the vegetarian general tso's shrimp, and they only gave me half shrimp, and used faux chicken as filler, even though I paid the extra for the shrimp.

I Wish > - Edit

Seated right away with a frown when told only one for dinner...But...
I wish I didn't have to wait for > 20 min and still not see a hostess (plenty walking around though)
I wish the wonton appetizers didn't taste like they were cooked in rancid burned oil.
I wish the management would get off the phone to discuss the situation.
I wish I had the patience to stay longer to try the food..... I chose to spend my wishes elsewhere>

Cons: VERY SLOW, NO management, rancid oil

Return to Medford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Golden Star Asian Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1115 times since Aug 2011.