First Review by Vegbrah

Don't go here - Edit

I was so excited to have finally found a vegan restaurant in my area that I was staying.

The moment I arrived at the restaurant, I was extremely happy and did kind of a goofy hand gesture towards my mom to express a "yay we found a vegan restaurant!"

Instantly, I think it may have been the owner, but a man nonetheless, gave me a nasty look.

Keep in mind, I'm Thai, and did nothing to insult him culturally. So instead of welcoming an excited happy customer, he gives me a nasty look.

I was like hmm, okay. Well since I'm already here I'll check out the food they have!

Disgusting. Everything is precooked, drenched with oil, and nothing at all looked appetizing. Note: I got there around 12:40, which isn't too late for lunch, but everything, I mean everything, looked cold and stale.

I could tell the food had been prepared several hours before. Also note, the atmosphere is quite dirty. Not much lighting and the food (variety of no more than 8 dishes - counting 2/8 were edible dishes)

Needless to say, my mother and I walked in... and walked out. 5 minutes was all it took to turn me off this restaurant.

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. There are many vegan/veg options in a 5 mile radius of that 'restaurant'.

Seriously, go look for yourself, if you want to witness stale prepared food.

I would give this a 1-star rating if I could.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-03

Pros: None, None, None

Cons: Rude customer service, Prepared food left out in the open - flies, Low variety of food w/ lower edible dishes

Reasonable low cost - Edit

We use often, not many vegan choices in Lamphun. Has fluctuating quality, ranging from very good to mediocre.

Just now 10 Jul 16 it is experiencing a low period. No ice, no stock, not so many choices. I suspect it will recover over time.
Prices 25 - 45 Baht, free "filtered" water Pleasant staff.

THEY NEED US VEGANS TO SUPPORT THEM

Pros: Low cost, Pleasant Staff, Good Location

Cons: Like most vegan - only Breakfast & Lunch, Fluctuating quality, Poor seating

Return to Lamphun Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Golden Mountain closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.