Golden Bamboo

n/a

Kayay St, New Bagan, Bagan, Myanmar

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-run restaurant. Has a menu devoted to vegetarian food where the dishes are all vegan. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Burmese, Non-veg

First Review by Marie Neren

good taste and price - Edit

One salad , one vegetable curry, one spring roll
Totally 6000k

Fantastic service and food - Edit

Great service, cheap beer and amazing tofu. One of my favourite places to eat. I would highly recommend!

Pros: Pumpkin and tofu curry - marvellous!

Cons: Can't leave 5 starts because it's not 100% vegan

Very delicious food, cheap too! - Edit

This place has been my best friend in Bagan. I had breakfast and dinner here everyday with my meat-eating friend. Both menus (veggie and non-veggie) have a great variety of choices, so my mission soon became to try them all!
ALL the soups are amazing, definitely try the baked eggplant salad! YUM! And all their other salads are worth mentioning as well. Fresh, tasty and their peanut sauce is just heavenly good!
My bill never was more than 4000 kyat (curry, noodle, salad), but mostly 2500 kyat (soup and salad). A real bargain for delicious food, if you ask me.
Don't expect your dishes to arrive at the same time. Mostly we got our food separate, so one of us would already be finished before the other even got served. Well, it's Asia, and worth the wait.

Pros: Fresh, Delicious, Cheap

Cons: Serves meat, slow service, dishes will never come at same time

Return to Bagan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Golden Bamboo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.