CLOSED: Golden Aura

604-738-2872

2680 W Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6K 3G2

Raw food restaurant and retail space, opened spring 2013. All menu items are vegan. Hosts events and workshops. Reported closed to HappyCow, Sep 2014.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, All Raw, Canadian

First Review by vegan frog

Great Macaroons! - Edit

I've only ever had their macaroons at the Granville Island Market - but I thought they were absolutely delicious!

Good Place - Edit

Went to Golden Aura while on vacation. Very cute place in a very cute neighborhood. I got the curry soup and one of the sandwiches. Also, had a shake for dessert. The food was good. Nothing big on portions, but raw food is never huge on portions. In all honesty did get hungry like 2 hours after leaving, lol. But the atmosphere was nice and the food tasted good.

Pros: Nice location, Friendly service, All vegan

Cons: Not the best seating arrangment, A bit expensive, Not the most filling food

The whole menu is now vegan! - Edit

Golden Aura opened recently and is located in the less busy part of Broadway. Great zen space and good service. I ordered the Pad Thai and my friend ordered the kale caesar salad. Both were excellent and I will be back to try more, especially as we didn't get to try the desserts.
They also sell vegan raw supplements and bliss balls and other treats. Worth checking out.

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Golden Aura closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.