First Review by robertbeedle

Best Vegan Burger ever - Edit

Driving through town and found this gem place
Order the Range Free Burger!!! Soooo good

robertbeedle 29 Dec 2017 - Hopefully my previous review helped you find it! Im addicted to these burgers. They are adding a vegan chicken sandwhich to the menu as well from the same company. I had the pleasure of trying it and it is good though not as good imo as the burger.

Amazing! Best vegan burger in the world - Edit

My wife and I have had our fair share of vegan burgers. We recently ate about a dozen all over Italy on our honeymoon. We love a good burger, not an overly greasy burger (beyond burger, sold at Whole Foods) but a lean, flavorful, meaty burger. Something we hadn't found since being vegan. Left with whimpy black bean and chick pea patties that can only pretend. This new comer, the range free burger with a pretzel bun served with potato wedges truly the first real vegan burger?? Yes!!!! It is the mouth watering, perfectly cooked and crafted burger your taste buds truly desire. It was created by the vegan grandmas we never had. This is the vegan burger of the future, today. Get yours now!
GF followers life hack. Ask for double patty and extra onion, and tomatoes for only $3 more and give one burger with bun to your partner.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-05

Pros: Burger, Burger, Burger

Cons: You will always want more, Only one location, na

Return to Omaha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goldbergs in Dundee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.