Gold Falafel

4-12-32 Kuwazu, Higashisumiyoshi, Osaka, Japan

Serves meat, vegan options available. Osaka's first authentic falafel restaurant serves a falafel set, rice bowl with salad and farafel, tortilla chips, etc. Please note that all items are either vegetarian or vegan but the miso soup might have fish stock; please check. Open for dinner every day except Friday. Located 7 min from JR Tobushijyo station JR東部市場駅. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Vegeiko

Delicious food and lovely chef/owner - Edit

The falafel pita was seriously so good, and my boyfriend LOVED the mini doughnuts. We bought probably 8 to take home, and when we tried them we went back for more. Owner gave us some free extra doughnuts which was great.

First Farafel in Osaka! - Edit

I love Indian and middle-eastern foods! They are so exotic and pleasant to my taste buds! I was so glad to find this place by chance from my vegan catoonist Natsumi's blog. The owner fell in love with Farafel in Germany and thought this amazing food is not yet well-known here in Japan, so he and she decided to introduce it here in Osaka! What a good decision!!

Return to Osaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gold Falafel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.