Gojo Ethiopian Cuisine

616-459-3383

421 Norwood SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, 49506

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian food restaurant. Lunch is buffet style and includes vegan dishes. The staff/owner will point out which are vegan. Dinner is a la carte menu and has vegan salads.

Categories: Buffet, Take-out, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by gypsipixi

Amazed - Edit

This place was amazing and the staff was very friendly. I took my girlfriend here for a date and we got the vegetarian sampler and we didn't even know how to eat the food until the waitress explained how to. I could not recommend this restaurant more.

Pros: The wait staff was very nice and I didn't think th

Excellent Service - Edit

I'd like to start the review with the fact that this restaurant recently changed ownership.

The staff was incredibly friendly. We went with a mixed group including a newborn. Some had never tried Ethiopian food before. The menu and style of eating was explained and the owner even helped our friends decide what to order based on their personal preferences.

The food was amazing! Everyone was satisfied with their meals. The restaurant was clean and the staff were clean and professional.

We will definitely be returning.

Pros: Excellent Food, Family Friendly, Friendly Staff

Cons: Slightly hard to find

Very Bad. - Edit

Good location in eastown, but not a good place to eat. The place was freezing, dirty and unkept. The service was ok. But we had a gruopon( prepaid coupon) they had a small buffet for a low price that we apparently couldn't eat off of so we ordered a over 20.00 meal for two. Every item on the menu was very pricey. After a series of microwave beeps the owner brought out food to the buffet. Then scooped off food onto our plates from it! We got 3 of the items from buffet. It was not great at all. A much better and cheaper place is Little Africa they are very good.

Pros: Cold, Microwaved Food, Dirty

Cons: Friendly Owner

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gojo Ethiopian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.