CLOSED: Gojigo

604-399-8652

23-900 Gibsons Way (at Sunnycrest Mall), Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada, VoN 1V8

Plant-based fast food restaurant, opened Jun 2016, inside Sunnycrest Mall. Reported closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by snsmith

Did not enjoy... - Edit

Maybe we went to Gojigo on an off day but we did not enjoy our experience there at all.
The portions were very small, the food all came from packages, even the salad sauce. Fast food need not be lazy, especially as it was not that fast to get our food.
We arrived about noon and they were out of the special of the day already, so I got a salad and my husband a wrap. The sauces definitely came from a bottle and were overly sweet. We did not even finish our food even though the portions weren't large.
Unfortunately we didn't go back or plan to go back to find out of this was an off day.

Super yummy for the whole family - Edit

Casual, friendly, and yummy. Took the kids here and we all loved it! So nice to have a healthy option that's also kid friendly :)

Return to Gibsons Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Gojigo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.