Godt Brød Fløyen

+47-55102020

Vetrlidsallmenning 19, Bergen, Norway, 5018

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic bakery and cafe with vegan bread and some vegan pastries such as skillingsboller (cinnamon bun). Offers filled rolls made to order and has oat milk for hot drinks. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, European, Non-veg

First Review by Michael Isavegan

Delicious made to order sandwiches. - Edit

Tasty Cafe that can make your sandwich vegan almost all breads are vegan. Good selection of toppings from hummus to guacamole, veggies and sprouts. Staff is very friendly. Atmosphere is very relaxing for just sitting and chilling.

A must go! - Edit

I would give a five star if I could.... excelente bread, delicious vegan cinnamon bun and cappuccino! I'll miss this!

beautiful bread - Edit

I just love bread. We are on a vegan cruise and getting WAY too much food, but the bread is just ok. I had to stop in here for some beautiful, hand crafted bread.

They also have sandwiches and other meals, and if I come back I would certainly have more.

Pros: Bread, sandwiches

Return to Bergen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Godt Brød Fløyen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.