Godavari

905-824-1864

680 Silver Creek Blvd, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5A 3Z1

Billed as "South Indian Grandma's Kitchen." Offers dosa, vada, idli, rice varieties, and other items. Relocated from Brampton. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian

YUMM! - Edit

This restaurant, which I found thro FH happy cow, was delicious. The food was so good I finished most of the take out on the way home before I could take pictures. The staff were so friendly and helped me pick what to get.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-20

Pros: Great Value , Awesome Staff, Delicious Food

Vegetarian

Contributions +37

Authentic South Indian Cusine - Edit

A friend suggested this restaurant so we decided to go try it. I was the only vegetarian in the bunch and EVERYONE liked it!

The ambiance is BEAUTIFUL and the food is great. Service was quick. We all had dosas, though the menu is very extensive. Compared to other restaurants that offer dosas, they have MANY options to pick from.

Parking in Downtown Brampton was not a problem on both the occasions that I visited.

About a week ago I took both my parents and my husband here. They were highly impressed. They were shocked about how quick the service was and they ate their plates clean. My mother is from India and my father's ancestry is from India, they both spoke about how amazing the quality of the food was.

Pros: Ambiance, Excellent Food, Quick Service

Cons: Parking not right on site (but close by)

Return to Mississauga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Godavari closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.