First Review by lululemon

A Good Experience - Edit

The Go Vita in Figtree has a large selection of vegan products that are standard in most Go Vita stores; ranging from supplements and snack bars to vegan beauty products.

A highlight to the Figtree Go Vita is its variety of fruits and vegetables available, which is unique to other Go Vita stores. All produce is organic, with very reasonable prices for organic foods for Australia. Also, it was very great quality. The greatest steal was the organic figs, priced at $14/kg.

I have only been to this store once, as I am not a local. However, it would be a staple if I was.

My first purchase included about a kg of the figs (~$16), Dr Bronner's Magic Soap Hemp-Tea Tree 946 mL (~$22) (I would recommend another scent as tea tree may be off-putting) and 250 mL coconut oil (~$10).

Note: you can find better deals on coconut oil when buying in bulk, but this was a reasonably sized jar so I was willing to spend that amount.

Overall, quite a good experience and would definitely pop in again in the future.
Updated from previous review on Saturday December 27, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Great variety for the area, Organic and quality produce

Return to Figtree Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Vita - Figtree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 894 times since Apr 2012.