Go Vegan

9a calle Poniente y 75 ave Norte 3850, San Salvador, El Salvador

Offers healthy food and beverages choices. Has Wi-Fi access. Ring bell for entry. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat 7:00am-1:00pm. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Vegan, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Latin, El Salvadorian

First Review by MO.MARIEL

Cheap and healthy lunch - Edit

Went there for lunch and had their almuerzo menu which included a juice, a salad, and a main (stew with soy meat or seitan with sauce) served with rice and veggies - all for $4! Food was simple and good.
The door is closed so make sure to ring the bell so they know you are there!

Pros: 100% vegan , simple and tasty food , reasonably priced

Muy bueno. Buenos precios y variedad - Edit

Creo que este fue el primer restaurante vegano en El Salvador. Tienen un menú bastante variado y buenos precios. Las mejores leches vegetales las he comprado acá (ellos las hacen) se las recomiendo!!

Pros: Menú muy variado y precios accesibles

OMG - Edit

Very impressed! Delicious! Took 3 not vegan people with me, and they could not believe how tasty! If you are ever in San Salvador this place is worth visiting!

Cons: parking

good tasting and inexpensive food - Edit

We were just for half a day in San Salvador and quite far away, so we had to take a taxi to get there. It was worth it (:!

First of all we were surprised by how cheap the food was. Ok, more expensive than local street food but a lot cheaper than any menu in a touristic area.

They offer breakfast, sandwiches, paninis, hamburgers and some beverages.

I went for the "Super Vegan Panini", consisting of panini with a spread of my choice (mint and vegetables tofu spread), salad, brown rice, vegetable cream soup (that day a potato soup) and natural drink (hibiscus juice). Everything was very tasty and well seasoned.

I also ordered a coffee but got a bit confused by the description. They had the café gourmet (meaning normal coffee) and the soy milk coffee, which actually was a soybean "coffee". I ordered the latter because I wanted a "latte" hehe. It had no caffeine but it tasted very good.

All in all I payed 4$.

The staff is friendly but apparently doesn't speak good English. I don't know because we talked in Spanish. But don't worry, the menu is also in English.

Definitely worth it going there, specially now that it seems to be the only complete vegan restaurant in San Salvador. I think the staff was also happy about our visit, since they took a picture from us to upload on Facebook hehe (:

Pros: complete vegan, well seasoned, good tasting, cheap

Cons: no desserts

Return to San Salvador Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.