Go Vegan Cafe

702-405-8550

5875 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 104, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89118

Vegan restaurant with salad bar, est. 2015 by the owners of Go Raw Cafe. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, cold pressed coffee, burgers, pancakes, waffles, chia pudding, tofu scrambles, breakfast burritos, as well raw food. A market area sells vegan dry foodstuff, supplements, and books. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by serenacarey

delicious breakfast - Edit

First time visiting, and the food was great! My husband and I found this place when our previous selection was closed for renovations. I'm glad we stumbled upon it with the Happy Cow app! This pregnant hangry lady was satisfied with a delicious Belgian waffle with tropical fruit. My husband had the Mexicali scramble and he too was pleased. One of the better vegan places I've been in Vegas. The owner was nice and the service was great.

Pros: delicious food, good selection, organic

Wonderful! - Edit

I just went there for the first time today with my (non-vegan) mother, and had a wonderful time! We were tended to by the owners who were very relaxed and kind. We ordered the Nachos and Tacos, which were delicious! I ate most of it, as my mom filled up quickly, and I had no problem with finishing it all ? For dessert, we tried the Carrot Cake, and German Chocolate Cake (I believe) and they were just as tasty. Definitely recommend! Everything was fantastic!!!

Pros: All Vegan Menu, Lots of Raw Options, Relaxed Atmosphere

awesome food! - Edit

This was an amazing menu with so many delicious gluten free items! We had the pancakes (amazing), a scramble and an omelet (also amazing), and a grilled cheese with baked sweet potato fries. The scramble and omelet both came with a delicious banana muffin. Very impressive! We will definitely go back before our vacation is over. I highly recommend this place and would be a regular if I lived in the area!

Pros: menu is almost entirely gluten free

Cons: none

GF and veg options - Edit

It was a delight to find someplace with so many delicious gluten free and vegan options. Almost too much to choose from!

Pros: All vegan, Lots of gluten free options

yuuuuuuuum! - Edit

We had the tamales, Raw Portobello burger, and pancakes! They were really good. The service was slow though. The garden portion of the restaurant is very pretty , it's like a little outdoor connection.

Pros: good food, clean restaurant , good selection of options

Cons: slow service

just okay - Edit

It was just okay, nothing to boast about. I would recommend ordering over the phone because the wait can be lengthy. Also, the staff was kinda weird; I say this as a very open-minded person who has lived in different countries and dealt with people from all walks of life. There was just a really weird vibe I got. I ordered my food and it was just okay. The bun for my pulled "pork" sandwich was rock hard and the fries I ordered came with a measly 7 fries. Super lame!

messy burgers - Edit

The burgers tastes good but they fell apart and were hard to finish because of it. Not a lot of food for the price. I'm not sure I would come back. The service was okay, very awkward interactions.

Good Vegan Cafe - Edit

Went for breakfast. Really decent Vegan cafe, excellent seating, spacious. Customer service & prices could be better.

Pros: All vegan, Variety, Educational materials

Cons: Prices too high, Customer service

Excellent food, great place, salad bar plus menu - Edit

Great vegan food. Menu items, salad bar, and juices. They have it all.

Pros: Delicious fresh food, Salad bar, Nice atmosphere

Good food.. - Edit

They have a nice sized, diverse menu with cooked and raw options. We enjoyed everything we ordered. The only downfall was the mediocre service and the prices are a little high in comparison to the portion size.

Pros: Delicious food

Cons: Service lacking , Small portions/high price

Go Vegan Cafe Las Vegas - Edit

Go Vegan Café offered what I wanted for a few days' stay in Las Vegas: Vegan and Gluten Free foods, reasonable prices, and breakfast, lunch, and supper options. I bought two breakfasts, two snacks, an appetizer, and two entrees all for under $60. Like a lot of places, they tend to go too heavy on the 'cheese' which makes the main dishes very salty, so that was a drawback. Their salad bar was nice, though, and there were dessert options too.

Pros: GFV Pancakes!, GFV Waffles!, Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper options

Cons: Couldn't get delivery to my motel, Only open until 8:00 PM weekdays

Good Food...High Prices - Edit

My wife and I were excited when we found out that we had a Vegan Restaurant nearby our house. We had the Mexiburger and Lentil Loaf. The food itself was above average. We enjoyed each of our meals. That being said, the price point of the entrees is way too high. This is the biggest mistake Vegan restaurants make is pricing their potential customers out. I would love to be able to convince my meat eating friends to give your restaurant a try but there is no way they ever would pay as much for a veggie burger as they would a steak at another restaurant.

Loved it! - Edit

The outside does look a little eh, but once you walk in it looks good. It was awkward when no one greeted us, but we saw the menus and a sign said seat yourself. I loved the food I got. I am a very picky eater and I hate going to vegan restaurant that are very raw and it tastes like they put veggies in everything. This place was great. They have a raw menu side and a regular vegan menu. We got cheese fries for an appetizer, which were delicious with the guacamole. For the entree, I got the garlic sauce pizza with "sausage" and my boyfriend got a waffle with spicy roasted nuts and seeds. The waffle was AMAZING. Seriously, the spicy roasted nuts was just perfect. The pizza was a little under cooked but very delicious as well. We ate everything. I will come back again next time I visit Vegas.

Pros: Raw vegan and regular vegan choices, Delicious Food

Cons: Outside decor, No one greeted us

good vegan cafe - Edit

We had a good experience.
The pesto quesadilla was very good and tasty.
THe raw Italian burger was fulfilling, almost too dense. You have the option to add sizes. I do not suggest considering each side is $2.5 and you will receive exactly 3 slices of avocado or/and 4 little fries of jicama.
We also tried the "pulled back" burger, made with jackfruit , really interesting taste. It comes with some waffle fries (if you choose) that sounded a little "old and dried" for us, but it's ok, it can be a style too.
Anyway, a lot of option, might stop again to try new things and get inspired. It's a vegan cafe, not a gastro after all
Thank you for the kindness of one of the owners present.. And if you feel, there is a yoga just next door. ;-)

great variety in menu - Edit

Beet juice was tasty. The jackfruit tacos were so good, I would order them again, many flavors!
The eggplant sandwich would be skipped due to soggy texture and wet bread.

Such an awesome cute place!!! - Edit

Loved this place! Breakfast is served all day, lunch menu is excellent and everything tastes insanely fresh and is made to order by who I assume to be the owner and his wife. Great coffee, juices and smoothies too. Really awesome garden. Can't wait to go back!

Pros: Great food, Great juices, Great coffee

Overpriced ok Vegan Breakfasts - Edit

I was so excited to try Go Vegan Cafe. I got food to go and the first strike were the flimsy take out containers. Reminded me of the cardboard garbage I see all throughout California. Might be good for the environment, but they become very flimsy around warm food. By the time I got home (10 minutes), the food almost fell out of the boxes.
On to the food - very glad everything's vegan and gluten-free. We tried one of the burgers no an omelet. The burger was $13!!!! Very overpriced and I make better ones on a weekly basis. The omelet was raw on the inside...like runny eggs, even though it was tofu. For the price, the portion was small.
I hope they make it but they have some improvements if they want to be successful.

Pros: vegan breakfast, gluten free, location

Cons: over priced , I've had better at Mother's in CA (and in my own k, the take out containers are terrible

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.