Go Go Green

Contact 0356129090

Lot F2-19, Aeon Big, Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya, Malaysia, 47500

Vegan restaurant opened 2015 in the Aeon Big mall. Serves a variety of Southeast Asian and some international dishes plus hot and cold beverages. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, International, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Southeast Asian

First Review by AndyT

Perfect vegan Japanese - Edit

We had grilled avocado and natto maki as starters. Hot soba with deep fright dumplings and cold soba as main courses. Everything tasted perfect and was presented in a way you would only expect in more expensive restaurants.
Definitely a place to go if you are around. Bit pricey for Malaysia but well worth the money! 45MYR including 2 drinks.

Pros: Taste, Quality and presentation of dishes , Service

Cons: prices

good value for money and great service - Edit

A shopping mall type of eatery with set menu at very reasonable price from RM10 to RM20+. a concept and a menu that looks like Simple Life chain but with the plus the it is fully vegan.
I food was simple but tasty, the service was fast and well suited for those quick lunch breaks.
I particularly appreciated that they served liquid sugar apart and don't mix it with the juice. I sometimes forget to mention "no sugar added please". my wife asked for a mojito and the staff came to explain that the mint was not so fresh today and propose another drink or they would go to the grocery store to buy fresh one. I thought that was very customer minded.

Pros: value for money, reasonable spread on the menu

Cons: location in the Aeon supermarket

Vegan restaurant with Sushi and Chinese food - Edit

There are a lot of factors that make Go Go Green a place you definitely should check out if you are in the area.

First, they are consequently vegan in that they do not use any dairy or eggs (no meat or fish, either, of course). They only do use honey in some of their drinks, but those are clearly marked, and if you ask to have the drink without honey, they will replace it with liquid sugar.

Second, the food is very nice. I tried most of their sushi and also the "herbal soup" mushroom dish (basically vegan Bak Kut Teh), and enjoyed all of them.

And third, the staff is very friendly. When I went there the first time, I was really eager to try out the food, only to find out when I was at the restaurant that I had forgotten my wallet in the office and did not have any money, credit card or other on me. I asked them, embarrassedly, to cancel my order, but they just said "No problem, you eat now, and come back tomorrow and pay". I definitely found that very nice and was happy to enjoy their hospitality not once, but also again the next day.

They are located on the first floor of the AEON Big Subang, very close to the main entrance.

Pros: Nice food, consequently vegan, Friendly staff

Return to Subang Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Go Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1988 times.