First Review by CapybaRus

Fast and filling - Edit

This was great value for money. I ordered a falafel wrap and a green smoothie. Very filling and tasted great.

The server wasn't terribly chatty was was pleasant enough.

I ate in nearby park but would have welcomed the option to eat at a counter.

Pros: Fast and fresh, Good value for money

Cons: No seating

best falafel wrap ever - Edit

i realy enjoyed the falafel wrap, fresh, loads of veggies and good sauces with great flavoure (love the little chillie hint).

Pros: all vegan & cheap, healthy fresh juices & smoothies, friendly stuff

Cons: no tables

Fresh, tasty, vegan - Edit

Really enjoyed my falafel from here. It was large, very filling and delicious!

I especially love that the whole place is vegan, so you don't need to worry about what you can and cannot order.

I would definitely recommend Go Falafel!

Pros: All vegan menu, Vegan fast food

Hmmm - Edit

After reading reviews and hype i found it a little disappointing. The whole places just seems to clinical and no real vibe about the place. When we arrived the line was out the door which got our hopes up but as nearing the counter and reading the options and trying to feel the buzz i got disappointed.
They have no green juice at all on their menu even tho the place is filled with veg. When asked if they could make me a green juice they said its just whats on the menu. They did not seem like they wanted to help with my questions and where just rushing to get me in and get me out. I even asked if they know where i could go and get a green juice since i don't know the city and all i got was "no". I got 1 smoothie and 1 juice anyway which where nice but it would have been nicer if it was served with a smile.

Go to Go Falafel! - Edit

Go Falafel serves the best falafel in Manchester and everything is vegan. The falafel wraps include roast potato with the salad, and it is the best thing ever. Service is usually fast, and occasionally if you're waiting for a new batch to be fried they will offer you a bit of falafel while you wait. There's no seating.

Excellent Falafel - Edit

Some of the best falafel I've ever had, and I've had a lot. It's nothing original but it does the basics well and since it's really cheap for the portion size you get I think that's excellent value.

If I were to criticise anything it'd be that they could stick a little bar table and stools in the corner so you can have the option of sitting there to eat.

Decent Falafel - Edit

This place serves traditional fresh falafel, salads, juices & wraps.

The falafel is perfect. The price is cheap and the staff are always very friendly!

My only complaint would be that they are a bit stingey with the houmous...

Decent Falafel - Edit

Go Falafel serves the kind of falafel you expect to get, it isn't anything too special but there are a couple of different salad and sauce options and it's reasonably priced. The juices are delicious by the way.

Pros: 100% Vegan, Fresh juices

Cons: No indoor seating, Falafel quite greasy

Ok - Edit

This small eatery is very ok of you are on a rush and you just need something vegan to eat. Don't expect a outstanding yummy meal. It is ok but nothing special. The juices taste very good! Unfortunately they do not have a possibility to eat directly inside the shop.

Not so go.More Slow Falafel overpriced and bland.. - Edit

Wish I could give 1 cow!
Took over ten minutes for my food and paid £4.50 for a disappointing tasting falafel wrap. Their chilli sauce is pathetic.
Go to Safad's round the corner.
Best Falafel in the world.
£3 and you get more besting tasting falafel.
Better selection of toppings also.
And OLIVES!

Pros: Location

Cons: Exspensive, Tastes Bland, Slow staff

Disappointing... - Edit

All of my vegan friends rate this place - why? I was disappointed the first time, but tried it again a few months later. Yes, you get fresh falafel and its 100% vegan, but why the odd range of salads (potato/lettuce/raw onion) to go with a perfectly decent wrap?

If you want the Middle Eastern salad (olives, tabbouleh, pickles) you have to pay extra. No, no, no!

Won't be going again.

Pros: Vegan, City Centre, Low cost

Cons: Paying extra for the basics, No seating

Go Falafel, Manchester Piccadilly - Edit

I've just eaten here. Simple, tasty and inexpensive food to take away. The set up looks quite similar to Maoz Falafel but there's no self serve element.

Pros: All vegan, Inexpensive, Tasty

Yum! - Edit

I visited twice when I was in Manchester on 11/08/13

This is like a vegan/falafel version of your standard fish & chip place. You walk in, get your yummy falafel based food and/or smoothie, walk out and eat.

The food was lovely, the price was good, and the staff were very friendly.

I also leaned that when pronouncing falafel the stress goes on the "la" so it sounds like there's a "laugh" in there ^_^

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Falafel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 12376 times since Jul 2013.