First Review by MichaelM

I Love Falafel Wraps - Edit

It's a basic, fast-food type of a place. It's all vegan, tasty and reasonably priced. The staff are helpful and friendly and the falafel wrap I had was packed full of veggies. Definitely a good lunch option for this very central Manchester location.

Pros: Tasty falafel wrap, Central location

all vegan all good! - Edit

Tasty felafel and salads. All vegan and staff helpful re gluten free. Salad boxes available. Good value with decent portion of food.

Pros: good value - good size wraps and salad boxes, enough gluten free options

Confusing meal sizes - Edit

I couldn't make sense of your portion sizes. You have a medium and a large, but no small. Surely you can't have a medium without a small? I was hungry but a medium felt too big. And what's a large anyway, one and a half mediums or three smalls? Also there was no meat on the menu.

Pros: Good counter, Nice posters , Great location

Cons: Unpleasant waitress , Man behind counter wasn't wearing shoes, There was no smalls

PatrickCook 03 Mar 2017 - I'm not certain. But I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing shoes. Thought it was a northern thing. He was smoking a ciggy as well

soooo good - Edit

Does what it says on the tin - amazing falafel to go!

Pros: tasty food, generous portions , very affordable

Cons: not a huge variety

Awesome vegan falafel & the best mango smoothy ever - Edit

This was the 1st vegan place we visited in Manchester with my sister. It is pretty close to the train station, right next to Piccadilly Gardens. Their mango smoothy is to die for! The falafel was simply awesome, what we could personalize with many fresh toppings.

Pros: Freshly made food , Great location

Cons: Really small place, can be jammed

Absolutely Delicious, quick service, 100% vegan - Edit

Great location just off of Piccadilly Gardens, immediate service from a deli counter type style vendor. The food is amazing! I have had the falafel wrap loads of times and also tried the salad. You can select as few or as many of the different toppings, I have everything as it's all so good. YUM!

Pros: Quick and friendly service, Fresh, delicious food, Range of fresh fruit smoothies

Cons: No seating, if that's important to you

Choices choices choices!! - Edit

So much good food to choose from! I've eaten here many times and always found it to be tasty, fresh and filling!

Pros: Near to universities , Great for grabbing lunch on the go, Good price for meal box

Cons: Can get really busy at lunchtimes, Limited seating

awesome food - Edit

can get fast breakfast and lunch from here. the falafels are awesome. mostly gluten free too.

Pros: all vegan

Poor falafel - Edit

Soggy wrap, falafel tasted nasty and was soft (not crispy), wasn't very hot either

Pros: Cheap

Cons: Salad was ok

Fast and filling - Edit

This was great value for money. I ordered a falafel wrap and a green smoothie. Very filling and tasted great.

The server wasn't terribly chatty was was pleasant enough.

I ate in nearby park but would have welcomed the option to eat at a counter.

Pros: Fast and fresh, Good value for money

Cons: No seating

best falafel wrap ever - Edit

i realy enjoyed the falafel wrap, fresh, loads of veggies and good sauces with great flavoure (love the little chillie hint).

Pros: all vegan & cheap, healthy fresh juices & smoothies, friendly stuff

Cons: no tables

food is awesome - Edit

Great food, good thing because one of the ladies working didn't sell it, the food sells itself!

Fresh, tasty, vegan - Edit

Really enjoyed my falafel from here. It was large, very filling and delicious!

I especially love that the whole place is vegan, so you don't need to worry about what you can and cannot order.

I would definitely recommend Go Falafel!

Pros: All vegan menu, Vegan fast food

Hmmm - Edit

After reading reviews and hype i found it a little disappointing. The whole places just seems to clinical and no real vibe about the place. When we arrived the line was out the door which got our hopes up but as nearing the counter and reading the options and trying to feel the buzz i got disappointed.
They have no green juice at all on their menu even tho the place is filled with veg. When asked if they could make me a green juice they said its just whats on the menu. They did not seem like they wanted to help with my questions and where just rushing to get me in and get me out. I even asked if they know where i could go and get a green juice since i don't know the city and all i got was "no". I got 1 smoothie and 1 juice anyway which where nice but it would have been nicer if it was served with a smile.

cheap and tasty - Edit

Lovely falafel take away. Healthy but so yummy

Go to Go Falafel! - Edit

Go Falafel serves the best falafel in Manchester and everything is vegan. The falafel wraps include roast potato with the salad, and it is the best thing ever. Service is usually fast, and occasionally if you're waiting for a new batch to be fried they will offer you a bit of falafel while you wait. There's no seating.

Excellent Falafel - Edit

Some of the best falafel I've ever had, and I've had a lot. It's nothing original but it does the basics well and since it's really cheap for the portion size you get I think that's excellent value.

If I were to criticise anything it'd be that they could stick a little bar table and stools in the corner so you can have the option of sitting there to eat.

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Go Falafel - Piccadilly Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.