Glory Juice - W 4th

778-379-4511

2186 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6K 1N6

Juice bar in Kitsilano offering organic juice, smoothies, bowls, and toast. All vegan except for bee products.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by vegan frog

Glory Bowls - Edit

Glory Juice is a great little place to go for lunch, or pick up a juice, any time of day. They are a little eon the pricey side, especially for their food, but it does not disappoint. Their Glory Bowls are very filling and savoury, and I was not hungry for the rest of the day after having it for lunch! Haven't tried the cauliflower salad just yet, but I've heard it's divine. Also, they have a pumpkin seed milk that is very refreshing! Very nice ambiance if you want to eat in, and they have a few shelves of merchandise for sale that's interesting to browse while you wait for your food.

Pros: Amazing bowls

Cons: A little pricey

Good options but does not come cheap - Edit

Glory juice is a gluten free organic juice bar so of course the prices are a bit on the high side. I am normally ok with it because I prefer quality over quantity but I was bothered by a couple of things:
- I asked if the place was fully vegetarian
and the person at the counter said it was vegan. I had to point out that bee products were not vegan and so it lowered my confidence somewhat.
- the juice are sold in bottle which is great when you're in a rush but ther is no option to order a juice made fresh for you.
For the price they charge I wish there was that option.
In any case I ordered a smoothie which was good but cost over $10.
I am glad this is another veggie option in Vancouver though and I am glad that they are at least vegetarian.

Pros: Mostly vegan

Cons: Doesn't come cheap, Juices not made to order

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Glory Juice - W 4th closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.