Glorious Cafe

• ( 1 review )

Galleria del Toro, Milan, Italy, 20122

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic bistrot and coffee shop where you can get a vegan pizza with tofu and vegetables.
Note December 2021: Restaurants in Italy require a Green Pass for indoor dining. Please review government regulations and call ahead to confirm rules and availability before dining. Open Mon-Sun 08:00-20:30.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by L7crazy

L7crazy

Points +32

09 Jul 2019

Nothing vegan to offer me and staff not friendly either

If you are a vegan visiting Milan, please do not waste your time searching out this cafe. When my daughter and I read about this cafe, we thought that it would be an ideal place for us to grab some lunch after our visit to the cathedral. On arrival, the staff did not seem to understand what I meant by Vegan and after much discussion it transpired that they did not have any Vegan food on offer. One member of staff originally tried to offer me a slice of lasagne, before realising that it had cheese in it. The staff were not very friendly either. I suppose that they are just there to do their jobs, however I was made to feel like I was being a nuisance asking for vegan food. So my advice to other vegans would be to go somewhere else.

Pros: None

Cons: No Vegan food, Staff ignorant of a Vegan diet

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Glorious Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.