First Review by

Nice Concept - Edit

Nicely conceptualized by the owner, the waiters dressed like the prisoners and serving you while you are sitting inside waiting for your food. Celebrated my birthday there with all my family members and it was really awesome. As the day was Saturday so it was totally crowded but still they managed very well, hats off to their management.
1st of all, they provided a complimentary halwa homemade cake for celebrating my birthday which was very generous on their part. Then we ate our food which was laid on buffet and the managers as well as the waiters were serving with the attitude of "Ready to serve you" (but sometimes it happened as if they were trying to be extra caring). Coming to the food, the appetizers were really palatable. As we were totally full with food so did not get a chance to taste all the desserts but will surely go again to that place and this time will try out the desserts too. Negi .Overall. An amazing place with perfect combination of service and taste.

Pros: Spacious place

Cons: Too crowded

Return to Ahmedabad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Global Desi Tadka closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 761 times since Jun 2013.