First Review by Sarah P

Was happily surprised! - Edit

They had a great selection! I tried the double chocolate, French toast and fruity pebbles. These were delicious!

Pros: The amount of the selection

Cons: All of the vegan donuts were gluten free. While I&

These vegan donuts are a MUST HAVE - Edit

Oh my goodness. I went in expecting maybe a raspberry or chai donut if I was lucky (I briefly glanced at the reviews on here) and was happily surprised! 8 flavors I could choose from (and I understand they rotate in even more)! I ordered chai, coconut chai, raspberry, chocolate raspberry, chocolate glazed, and fruity pebbles, and there were two other flavors of maple glazed and french roast. The donuts are delicious, moist, and on the cakier side, which I really enjoyed. I loved them all! Will be returning soon.

Pros: Amazing vegan donuts, Decent variety of vegan options, Friendly staff

it was a donut - Edit

I had a chai glazed donut and it was alright. I was sort of bummed that the vegan donuts are also gluten free because (in my opinion) gluten free flour is usually strange tasting. Also I'm super spoiled and have high standards because I live near the Holy Donut in Maine. This was a place that I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back to.

Pros: Inexpensive

Cons: Not great

Yum - Edit

There were two choices late in the evening that were both gluten-free and vegan. I chose the raspberry glazed donut over the chai glaze. It was delicious and savored. The full cafe drink menu looked great.

Pros: Vegan and gluten free options daily.

Return to Northampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Glazed Donut Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.