Glazed

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
  • ( 43 reviews )

25 Ditchling Rd, Brighton, England, BN14SB

Coffee and vegan doughnut shop opened Apr 2016. Reported to use only oat milk as of Feb 2021. Open Mon 09:00-18:00, Tue-Sat 08:30-18:00, Sun 09:00-17:00.

Categories: Bakery

First Review by Miggi

vegipanda

Points +285

21 Sep 2021

Delicious

The doughnuts are delicious. It's worth it.

Updated from previous review on 2021-09-19

Pros: friendly staff, delicious food

Cons: pricey

CatherinePalmer

Points +58

24 Aug 2021

Quirky and cute :)

Unique, pretty place to get coffee and donuts, owners were so friendly and the food was yummy. Not really any seating but you can always pop across the road and sit in the park in the fresh air

wilsonschneidg

Points +1605

05 Aug 2021

Great Doughnuts

Was super excited to try some doughnuts from Glazed. I got the Oreo one and it was great! Definitely exceeded expectations.

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-05

JoeESB

Points +28

08 May 2021

Stupid good doughnuts

Best doughnuts in the city with some amazing flavours and combinations. The staff are incredibly kind too!

Rdaya

Points +36

01 May 2021

Best vegan donuts ever

So many innovative flavours like peanut butter and fake bacon!

OurVeganAdventures

Points +30

29 Sep 2020

Nice doughnuts but limited

Doughnuts and cakes tasted great but were limited options even though the pictures from other users made the options looks massive

Pros: Taste great , Unique

Cons: Expensive , Small variety

JumpingJackAsh

Points +221

09 Sep 2020

Tasty dougnuts and great coffee

Best place we ate in Brighton. Loved the doughnuts, and the choices were great.
The coffee was also very nice.
Place had a great vibe, and I will return when I am next able to.

Pros: Tasty, Good coffee

GarrrliCat

Points +533

24 Jul 2020

Great donuts

Always when I was in Brighton they were already sold out. On my last visit I managed to finally het some donuts.
They were very good. Sweet as hell but that what you expect from donut eh?:) I had The bacon and maple syrup one and it was so sticky, sweet, smokey - delicious!

rachoninsta

Points +106

10 Apr 2020

Very nice

Love the donuts here! The coffee isn’t as good as other places but come for the donuts anyhow!

niccijamm

Points +171

24 Feb 2020

Next level doughnuts

Cozy coffee & doughnut cafe. All vegan. Only oat milk we saw on the board, no dairy 👏 We had lotus biscoff & oreo. God level doughnuts. You will not be disappointed.

Pros: All vegan, the doughnuts

Cons: Limited seating.

VegoChouffe

Points +533

23 Feb 2020

Doughnuts!!

Amazing, reasonably priced doughnuts in a variety of flavours. We love the resident doggy 💕

PenelopeF

Points +391

30 Jan 2020

You're not going to find anything else like it!

Being a rebel, I wanted a doughnut and coffee for breakfast. Glazed blew my mind! After saying hello to the cafe owner's dog companion, I ordered a latte and a fresh warm doughnut with strawberry glaze sprinkled with toasted coconut. It's hard to describe the intriguing vibe of this place. It's cosy with timber and indoor plants, featuring subversive art and a great selection of skateboarding literature. The music is trippy. Price was reasonable. Note that they exclusively use oat milk. Everyone is relaxed and friendly. It's an experience and definitely worth a visit if you're in Brighton!

Pros: Fascinating interior and vibe, GREAT doughnuts, Interesting reading material

BioHippieÖkoBoy

Points +215

24 Nov 2019

Amazing Donuts

The donuts are really delicious and the prices are fair. Very sweet shop and friendly staff.

Pros: Fair price , All donuts are vegan

AlvinCoxall

Points +131

07 Nov 2019

Peng [censored]

Just nice donuts and gd coffee

trusara

Points +409

03 Nov 2019

Amazing Doughnuts!!! Would recommend!

What a fantastic place, everry doughnut they had when we were there were vegan, we choose a vego glazed and a Lemon and Hisbiscus Glazed! they are huge and totally YUM! They were freshly glazed when we went in which the guy warned us about so they were quite messy to eat but oh so good. both the ones we got were wholewheat which we werent expecting, great for health concious but if we'd try for a white one! :)

Pros: Great choice of flavours, they do coffee too, Good setting - STICKERS!!! seating indoors, Large portion- can sit in or takeaway

Cons: ours was wholewheat which was quite dry to eat, not listed as fully vegan maybe they serve cowmilk

maiamaia123

Points +136

18 Oct 2019

Delicious donuts. Friendly place.

Had a great coffee & donut breakfast. a sweet little place run by friendly people. Very satisfied and will be back if i pass through Brighton again.

Pros: All vegan., All delicious., Very friendly and welcoming.

Crackerscrack

Points +114

05 Oct 2019

Vegan doughnuts ❤️ and coffee!!

Great selection of fresh vegan doughnuts! Don’t leave it too late once they’re sold they’re gone 😭 I found out the hard way

Pros: Delicious doughnuts, Great coffee, All freshly made

Miggi

Points +2347

16 Aug 2019

Hooray, vegan doughnuts!

Fresh doughnuts with choice of toppings served from late morning. Nice coffee. Indoor and outdoor seating by the Level (near Caroline of Brunswick)
Open most days apparently - they update their Google/Facebook if they close for a day so check first if making a special trip.

Update - The now sell an amazing Doughnut Burger, which is a Moving Mountains burger, with vegan bacon, cheese and maple syrup - which shouldn't work, but it fantastic, and only £6 each, so probably the best value burger in town.

Pros: peanut butter iced vegan doughnuts , chocolate coconut iced vegan doughnuts , Doughnut Burgers

cx45

Points +2081

11 Jun 2019

Vegan donuts always worth it

Went there during our roadtrip through southengland. Got a lotus donut and the owner even gifted me one small Donut. It was very delicious. Can recommend it and the price was reasonable aswell with 2.5 Pounds per donuty. When everything is sold the shop closes.

Pros: Completely vegan, Nice owner, Good Donuts

bahavegan

Points +259

10 Apr 2019

An all time favorite !!!

I’ve had glazed way too many times but I never regret it. Their donuts are amazing. Make sure to get a loyalty card to claim your free donut when it’s full. The best of the best. Staff are great, love them

ChloeScotney

Points +188

18 Mar 2019

Lush doughnuts!

This is the place to go for vegan doughnuts. I could work my way through all the flavours on offer if I had no self-control.
Flavours change regularly but are always delicious.
One of the best parts for me is the resident dog who is so beautiful and friendly towards customers! 💚

Pros: 100% vegan, Friendly staff , Resident dog!

Annecupcake

Points +43

05 Feb 2019

Great doughnuts

About 5 minutes walk from Brighton Station, and worth every step :). The doughnuts were so good my husband ate two. And we took some back to London. The cafe is quite small but we grabbed a seat easily. They are dog friendly too so we got to some dog smooshes too! Go for the Biscoff doughnut if they have it.

Pros: Amazing vegan doughnuts, Good coffee, Lovely relaxed cafe

JoePineapples

Points +34

03 Feb 2019

Delicious

Incredible vegan donuts. Continue to surprise and delight with their range of toppings. A really nice, local and friendly place to pick up a sweet treat. I hope Glazed continues for many years to come.

NatashaBailie

Points +24

03 Nov 2018

I want to marry a donut

I was so suspicious and curious about vegan donuts, but my goodness I want to marry these ones. Great with coffee, great on your own, great gifts, great, great, great. Really recommend x

Pros: So much choice, Good price, Sell in many cafes in Brighton now too

Cons: You can’t eat 5!

DT

Points +110

06 Oct 2018

Absolute proof you don't need any animal products

I just went by for a doughnut, and - oh my - it was heaven. Nice and sweet and slightly greasy with a crunchy topping... 🍩🥇🤤

Pros: Best, Doughnut, Ever

hclark

Points +139

15 Sep 2018

Donuts!

We made a day trip to Brighton and our first stop had to be for vegan donuts at Glazed as we wanted to make sure they didn't run out before we each got one! The donuts were incredibly good! There were a few kinds to choose from and we got chocolate glazed with sprinkles and biscoff. The selection changes daily. Price is fixed at 2.50 per donut, so not at all unreasonable.

If we were to go there again, I would plan to take away and not eat in. The space is tiny with not much seating and it gets crowded with just a few customers. It's also dog friendly and seems to have a resident dog, which is great for most people, but made our allergic son quite anxious.

Updated from previous review on 2018-09-15

Pros: Great donuts!

Cons: Tiny shop

KayleighTritton

Points +18

10 Jul 2018

They think it's ok to hit dogs

Honestly if you're a vegan or anyone who actually cares about animals do not spend your money here. Just walked out after arguing with some people in there who's dogs started fighting and after my husband helped separate them, one of the owners pinned their dog to the ground and repeatedly and violently smacked its face. Had a go at him for the idiot hat works there to say 'oh don't worry he needs it'. He needs it?! A dog needs to have its face smacked while being pinned to the floor. While the other men laugh at me for having a go at the owner who knows the staff?! Disgusting. Absolutely [censored] disgusting

Pros: Nothing

Cons: They think it's ok to hit digs

Return to Brighton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Glazed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 11927 times.