Glacier Brewhouse

( 1 review )
907-274-2739

737 W 5th Ave Ste 110, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, 99501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported has a vegetarian/vegan menu but you have to ask for it. Vegans could have a chop house salad, 2 entree salads (with 3 vegan salad dressing choices), blackened tofu, a pizza, plus some sides.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kayakgirl

gluten free and vegetarian options - Edit

We had an overnight in Anchorage before flying home after a two-week trip in Alaska. I had a pretty bad reaction to gluten and dairy and we'd had a bad experience a few days earlier so I was super nervous about going anywhere for dinner, especially given that we had an early flight the next morning...

I have to give huge props to Glacier Brewhouse for being one of the few places we'd seen in AK to specifically call out gluten-free menu items. Our server was also outstanding about making sure that my meal was prepared without butter, milk, or any of the dairy items that trigger my stomach.

All in all, we enjoyed a nice meal to celebrate the end of a great trip and we appreciated that Glacier went out of their way to accommodate my dietary needs.

Pros: family friendly, gluten free options , vegetarian options

Cons: none

Return to Anchorage Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Glacier Brewhouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.