Give Green Farm House Restaurant

300 Moo 13 Near Baan Dam Black House, Nanglea, Muang, Chiang Rai, Muang, Thailand, 57100

An independent organic farm serving vegetarian and vegan food. Will custom make dishes for you. Free parking and restrooms. Near Baan dam black house - only 30 meters by walk. English spoken. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Organic, Thai, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by GiveGreenFarmHouseRes

Hidden Gem! - Edit

We stumbled across this place after visiting the Baandam Museum (Black House) and I was so happy that we did!
The food is delicious, really affordable (about 40B a dish) and super fresh. Great vegetarian and vegan options available. Even if it’s not vegan, dishes can usually be made vegan without any issues.
Approximately 90% of the food used in their dishes is grown on their own mini farm, which is on site, so if a customer orders a dish, the chef just runs into their vegetable garden and grabs what they need. Literally from farm to table in minutes! Anything that isn’t grow on site is sourced from neighbouring farmers and is checked thoroughly for freshness.
The owner (I believe) was soooo friendly and really helpful with helping us choose a couple of dishes. She made them exactly to our palettes without any fuss and a huge smile on her face the whole time. She even let us wander around her farm after we’d finished eating.
I’d also recommend buying a bag of fish food (10B) to feed the koi carp in the pond in front of the restaurant.
Would 100% go there again and would recommend to anyone and everyone visiting Chiang Mai!

Pros: Great flavours from super fresh food, Excellent service, Very affordable and good portion size

A Green Thumbs Up! - Edit

My wife and I discovered Give Green Farm House about a year ago. Since then we have returned many times, taken many of our friends there, and organized a Buddhist Day of Thanks at the restaurant. Gan, the owner, is a delightful person who is truly only concerned that the meal you eat is as tasty and healthy as possible. She only uses fresh veggies (organic when available) and always asks exactly what you want and how you want it cooked. The atmosphere is pleasant and relaxed with a fish pond and room to walk. One of the best places in Chiang Rai to eat vegetarian and vegan food. Ask for Gan. Her English is excellent.

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent value, Friendly Staff

Vegetarian menus customize on you - Edit

All the dishes could be made a vegan
Friendly staff
Organic farming
Cozy place
Recommended!!!

Pros: Lot of vegan options

Cons: Cheap, comtomize on your demand and budget Quality

Return to Muang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Give Green Farm House Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.