First Review by HenrikExo

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal - Edit

Friendly staff and the room is cute and comfortable. The food tasted good and was nutritious and wholesome. It wasn't particularly Indian but good all the same. As an entirely vegan restaurant, they are definitely worth checking out!

Pros: Good service, Filling and nutritious food

Cons: Not exclusively indian

Good food, no intl cards - Edit

I visited the restaurant twice, first had a thali and then a pesto pizza. The thali was nice, but not in any way outstanding. The pizza made with a cauliflower and chickpea crust, on the other hand, was delicious. The prices are high by normal standards, but quite OK in Norway. The biggest minus is that they don't take international cards. Luckily they accepted euros.

Nice place but the mango lassi ... - Edit

I love the place, it has a good atmosphere, and after three visits I will definitely go there again. But. The mango lassi really disappointed me ... I'm not an expert on mango lassi, I admit that, but I remember the non-vegan version as thick, creamy, sweet and yoghurty, you almost need to eat it with a spoon (?). And I've had vegan mango-lassi a couple of times before on other restaurants, and it's just like that; thick and creamy. But on Git Bit, the mango lassi is so thin and runny. It was more like soy milk with mango flavour. Maybe others like it, but I was really disappointed. So I really hope they change the recipe some day :)

And my boyfriend, he had a salty lassi, - it was undrinkable! It was salter than seawater (!). So if you want to order any of the lassis, you should ask for a tasting first. I

And about the food - I love the pizzas!! Especially the green one, that was delicious.

Pros: pizza

Cons: mango lassi, salt lassi

Nice food, reasonable price - Edit

Had the Daly thali plate. Nice food and good portion. Friend says IT remainds him of India.
Real Nice mango lassi allso.
Pineapple coconut "sorbet" was a bit of disapointment(expecting sorbet), but also good

Pros: price, serving size

Cons: seating, resturant feels a bit empty.

Return to Oslo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Git Bit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.