Giraffe

n/a

Swindon retail outlet, Swindon, England

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant serving world cuisine with a few vegan choices such as edamame, olives, indo-coco curry, veggie burger with avocado or jalapenos, fries. In the busy city retail outlet - mention vegan and staff will provide you with a separate booklet. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: International, Western, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

Excellent! - Edit

I went here for lunch with my husband, I asked for the vegan options and the server knew exactly which were vegan and also advised me what things could be ‘veganised’. She also went and spoke to the chef who was vegan and he said I could have anything I wanted - what a welcome! I chose the Indo-coco curry and some sweet potato chips, it was so tasty, I can’t wait to go back!

Pros: Excellent service , Good vegan options, very tasty food

Delicious sorbet - Edit

Very vegan friendly! On entry I told them I was vegan they gave me the allergen information booklet also told me how to work out if something was vegan using it and so I picked a vegetarian option of the main menu then checked in the booklet that it contained no eggs or dairy and was vegan therefore! I had the Goan veggie curry and blood orange sorbet+mango sorbet for dessert! All staff I met understand veganism and were all very nice about it! Definitely suggest to anyone who is visiting the outlet also I think it is a chain!

Pros: vegan food was very good , amazing staff all understood veganism, a great place to eat vegan in the outlet

Cons: serves meat

Return to Swindon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Giraffe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.