Gioia Plant-Based Cuisine

Contact 630441834

Calle Velazquez 1 (at Between Hotel Guadalpin and Banca March), Marbella, Spain,

Opened early June 2016. A fully plant-based (vegan) cafe & restaurant serving mainly organic and gluten-free dishes. Offers many raw food dishes, sweet treats and fresh juices/smoothies. Open Mon-Sat 1:00pm-11:00pm. Kitchen closes at 10:30pm

Category: Vegan, International, Italian, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Beer/Wine

First Review by kuteer

Happy Eating in Marbella - Edit

Visiting with family in August 2016, we were lucky enough to eat in this fantastic restaurant.
As a family we are careful where and what we eat, invariably whilst travelling this means I cook almost all the meals.
We ate a fantastic, tasty and inspired meal one evening here and if it was local, we would make it a regular choice.
We have three children, aged 14 to 9 who have reasonable pallets and whilst I like strong flavours, my wife does not.
The restaurant, run by an utterly engaging and attentive husband and wife duo, made certain to understand the choices we made for our level of Veggie/Vegan and tailored their menu and cooking to suit us.
We chose 6 starers and 5 main courses as share dishes, and we went back for two more of each.
Fresh, some raw, some cooked, I was taken back to my days of fine dining before I was Vegetarian, and was so happy to be able to enjoy a family meal out whilst on Holiday.
The children are still talking about the meal here, and I look forward to going back on our next trip. If you find yourself on the Costa del Sol, make a special trip here, it is worth it.

Pros: Fine dining, Engaging owners/staff, Menu adaptions

Cons: Too far from London!

I can't believe this place - Edit

Finally ate at this magnificent little place last night. Plant based food served up to probably the highest standard this side of Spain. Carlo the chef takes his food very seriously, proudly displaying his Advanced Raw Cooking certificates on the wall. The small but cozy venue's minimalist decor are clearly designed to focus your senses on the food and nothing else. Every dish a work of art for the eye and for the palette. All freshly made, all organic. Can't praise this place enough. 10/10. Located right next to Guadalpin Hotel on the Golden Mile in Marbella

Pros: Amazing Service, Amazing Food, Amazing Desserts

Cons: You'll regret not eating here, You'll wish you had a place like this at home, Carlo will not move in with you to cook for you

Amazing! - Edit

So glad to have this new vegan little restaurant here in Marbella! Food is absolutely delicious with a big raw and/or glutenfree choice. Service is friendly and the owner very nice.
Definitely recommendable!

Delicious and worth every penny - Edit

All home made plant based food. No milk and all the selection is available gluten free. The best baba ganoush I had in my whole life and pasta with delicious Sicilian pesto. As the food is home made and plant based it has its price but is worth every penny and your body will thank you.

My 2nd favourite vegan restaurant ever! - Edit

So impressed, the food was delicious and well presented. A bit on the pricey side, but to be expected in Marbella.

We had the sushi, which was fantastic (filling was sort of hummus), pesto pasta and the burger.

The tirimasu was incredible, and the choc cookie delicious (but tiny).

The only thing I wouldnt get again is the juice - 6 euro for a small glass. Tasty but IMO overpriced.

Overall - great!!!

Pros: Tasty, Attention to detail, Pretty restaurant and good service

Cons: Expensive

What a nice place with delicious RAW and VEGAAN Food in Marbella! - Edit

We liked this place. There is nice vibe, hospitable and welcoming owners, fresh and tasty raw and vegan food, excellent desserts and great smoothies/juices here. We're so thankful for great time spent here!

Pros: Nice vibe and welcoming owners, Excelent desserts ans smoothies, Fresh and delicious raw food

I was soo happy while being on vacation in Spain to find this beautiful place. I ate very good food and had a good time with the people running the restaurant.
The food is fresh, clean, tasty and it arrives on the table in such colorful and elegants dishes.
All my best to Carlo and Patricia, hope to come soon again and get filled again from your food and your friendliness.

Pros: excellent food, lovely staff , beautiful place

Go to raw vegan spot in Ibiza - Edit

Absolute gem! So excited to find Gioia. The mock sushi is the best raw vegan sushi I have ever had, anywhere in the world. I don't know how they do it - delicious. The raw ravioli is mouth watering as well. Kuteers apple strudel is second to none. Definitely worth checking out.

Pros: Amazing food!!!, Very friendly owners/staff, good vibes

Great food, great experience! - Edit

Stumbled on this gem of a restaurant, newly opened.
The food is a delight, you can tell that the owners take great pride in making the food, how its presented and above all how it tastes.
The ambiance of this precious place is sweet and professional, very clean and the prices are good. Fantastic service, and I even got a few tips on things to see in the neighborhood!
I shall return to Gioia before I go back home and I can wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy a GREAT food experience!

Pros: Fantastic food, Professional and very friendly service, Great experience, very good value and very clean

amazing food - Edit

I was not such a fan of raw food till I tried Kuteer's. The sushi, the ravioli, absolutely divine. Every bite is a heavenly experience. And the sweets! I eat gluten/sugar-free, so it is not easy to find good desserts. Kuteer's tiramisu, ice-cream, apple pie, absolutely AMAZING! Thank you

Pros: excellent food

Return to Marbella Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gioia Plant-Based Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.