Gintilla

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 210, Cagliari, Italy, 09123

Natural food restaurant situated in the city center since 2014. Offers lunch buffet and dinner a la carte, using mostly organic and locally sourced ingredients. The menu is traditional Italian with many vegan and raw options. Open Tue-Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm, Tue-Sun 8:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Organic, Buffet, Beer/Wine

First Review by s.degresti

Good if you can afford it.... - Edit

We (three of us) went there for lunch time, around 2pm. The waitress was really nice and helpful, and they accepted our dogs (puppies) inside.

They had 10 different dishes, most of them vegan.
Lots of colors, but I found it expensive for what it is: 24.00euros per kilo... so I took a little portion.
Wanted to try the dessert, as I'm a vegan pastry maker but...I couldn't afford it at that time.

I guess you pay the atmosphere and the chic decoration...

Pros: the atmosphere

Cons: the price

Ristorante vegano e vegetariano - Edit

Il nostro Ristorante serve piatti vegani e vegetariani

Pros: Exellent food, good value

exceptional - Edit

There don't seem to be many vegetarian restaurants on Sardinia and our expectations were not too high. This place however was truly exceptional! The service was excellent, the interior design outstanding and the food amazing from beginning to end. I highly recommend!

fantastico - Edit

Ottimo cibo,presentato in maniera impeccabile,personale gentilissimo.Lo consiglio vivamente,forse meglio a cena a la carte,ma anche il buffet a mezzogiorno e' all'altezza.

Return to Cagliari Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gintilla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.