Ginko - Greenhouse

Contact 316902590

Herrengasse 7, Altstadtpassage, Graz, Austria, 8010

Food is vegan; non-vegan item is cow milk as an option for coffee. Offers bowls, daily changing specials, soups, juices, smoothies, salads, breakfast, fair trade organic coffee, and cake. Lots of plants and vintage couches all with a Scandinavian touch. Sister restaurant to Ginko (also in Graz), located off the main street in a little passage. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, Fusion

First Review by Marc.Gruss

very yummy, but small portions - Edit

I love this cafe, they do offer food which is very good and healthy. Portions are always too small for me though. My boyfriend and me had to order sandwiches after having lunch bowls. I'm especially in love with the cakes. Try the raw cheese cake if available 😍

excellent food - Edit

I came here with a friend at 8:03pm and we were told that the kitchen had closed at 8pm! Quite Austrian of them! So we had to come back for lunch :-D the food was excellent and super healthy! I absolutely recommend the place.

Pros: lots of vegan options, healthy, whole foods

Cons: closes early

Return to Graz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ginko - Greenhouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.