Ginkgo Restaurante

Cra 42a #48-12, Medellin, Colombia

Vegan restaurant offering dishes like lunch plates, lasagna, oriental rice, burgers, plus daily dessert and fresh fruit juice. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Colombian, Latin American

First Review by Phenomenon

Variado,Rico y barato - Edit

El restaurante es muy acogedor en su nueva ubicacion, siempre postean el menù en facebook y la atencion es maravillosa.
Aparte de que es delicioso, venden variedad de café y EL MEJOR POSTRE DE CAFÈ de todos.

A bit sad... - Edit

I'm sorry to write a sad review to a vegan restaurant, but the food there was sad... We shared a menu with my girlfriend, the soup was quite ok for me because I like sometime simple food (lences with water). But the main dish was partialy cold, and I'm sorry but the brik roll was more a "brick" roll, almost stone hard, really difficult to shew and cold soyprotein inside... We didn't finished it. The salad was basic but ok.
We came there at 14:30, so bit late, but for me, it doesn't escuse cold food and stone hard brik roll. But they maybe had a bad day, and the presentation of the food was cute. I hope this little restaurant will improve, because the menu we had this day, didn't worth is price.
Beside that the staff was friendly and the restaurant is located in a nice little quiet street.
I would like to see other reviews to know if we should try it again.

Pros: Friendly staff , Location

Cons: Need Improvements

Return to Medellin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ginkgo Restaurante closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.