Giggling Squid

+44-1737222271

65 High St, Reigate, England, RH2 9AE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant with multiple branches. Has separate vegetarian menu, and staff can help convey what you'd like to the kitchen. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-3:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by snowwhite

Great Vegan Options - Edit

We finally made it to Giggling Squid for a family meal. We asked for the separate veggie/vegan menu, and the vegan dishes are labelled, and there're lots of them!

We had the vegetarian sharing platter to start-I was particularly impressed with the corn fritters and oyster mushroom tempura, but it was all lovely.

For my main, I had the exotic mushroom Gra Pao, with brown rice (you select your rice or noodles separately). It was nice, but I didn't really notice any mushrooms in it! I also had a little try of the Massaman curry, which again was delicious. They advised to order a portion of rice per person, but we felt that half each, or around 3 between the 5 of us might have suffice-it depends how much you each/how many courses, etc!

Sadly, there are currently no vegan desserts, but we were full from our starter and mains.

The prices are slightly higher than other similar places, but the food was lovely, and the service we received was great, with helpful staff.

Pros: So many vegan options, Tailor you meal (remove things/change heat), Lovely interior

Cons: No vegan desserts currently, Slightly more expensive than other places

Amazing! - Edit

I booked online and ticked ‘vegetarian’ plus my daughters allergies. When we arrived they immediately knew, gave us the special veggie only menu- huge- and double checked her allergies. The food was divine, fresh, tasty. I cannot praise it enough! The staff were so attentive, the prices were less than expected, the quality was excellent. Heaven for vegetarians!

Pros: Vegetarian menu, Great staff, value for money for great fresh food!

Cons: none!

fantastic food - Edit

They have a vegan menu that is packed with choice. The food is the best Thai food I've had.

Great Thai and good selection - Edit

Got this on Deliveroo. Pretty extensive vegan/vegetarian menu which is mostly vegan! Had the veggie spring rolls and the red vegetable curry, please note this contains soy which isn't specified on the menu but wasn't a problem for me! Everything was delicious so no complaints! Note none of their menus offer vegan options for dessert which is a shame but other than that was very happy!

Pros: Pretty good vegan selection for lunch/evening star, Delicious

Cons: No dessert options

Return to Reigate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Giggling Squid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.