Giggling Squid

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant with multiple branches. Has separate vegetarian menu, and staff can help convey what you'd like to the kitchen. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by ImogenB

vegan - Edit

Had a vegan menu. Very good service am a fan

Happy to Help - Edit

I visited the Giggling Squid for a birthday meal last year, with two meat eaters and one vegetarian, so it was important for us to find somewhere we all wanted to eat. I called ahead and checked that they had things which could be made vegan, and they also have an allergy spreadsheet online which I checked. When we ordered I checked again with the waitress, who checked in Thai with the waiter, so I am confident that they know what they're doing when it comes to veganism.
The vegetarian sharing board we had was great, and all but one thing on it was vegan, and the curry was also great. The sticky rice was the best I've ever had, even though it's a Thai staple. I'd be happy to go again.

Pros: Very helpful, Lots of information online, Something for everyone

Cons: Limited options, Very busy

Return to Horsham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Giggling Squid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.