CLOSED: Giagatt's Country Kitchen

( 1 review )

205-753-9375

8890 US Hwy 231, Cropwell, Alabama, USA, 35054

A 99% vegan restaurant with honey as the only exception. Offers an expansive menu based on country cooking. Daily selections include numerous vegetable options, breads, sandwiches, smoothies, ice cream and desserts. Breakfast served all day. Most food is made-in-house from scratch. Never brings harm to their bees during harvest. Reported closed, Jan 2017. Closed Sun-Mon.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, International

1 Review

First Review by vegankristina

the most amazing food! - Edit

We were driving from Nashville to New Orleans and got hungry right around Birmingham. We are so glad that we came across this place on Happy Cow. It's about a half hour away from Birmingham, but totally worth the trip. The food was so great. I got sausage gravy biscuits with a side of sweet potatoes and black eyed peas, cornbread and a peach pie milkshake!! And my boyfriend got a fried "chickn" patty with gravy, collard greens, black eyed peas and cornbread. Everything was extremely delicious. The gravy was insane. I didn't realize they had just opened a few weeks ago when we went, but I hope they stay busy and everyone around goes out and gets food there. Oh, and it's so affordable. We spent around $17 total, and I had enough leftovers from my lunch (eyes are much bigger than my stomach) that I have plenty of food for dinner too.

Has CLOSED: Giagatt's Country Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.