• Ghost Pizza Kitchen

American
Pizza
Italian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza shop with multiple labeled vegan options made with Follow Your Heart vegan cheese and Beyond Meat products. Relocated from 7751 1/2 Melrose Ave. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Ghost Pizza Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by ClaireyCat

NikiAlbon

Points +242

29 Mar 2023

Suuuper slow service, fantastic pizza

This is categorically the best pizza I’ve had in the USA. It is also categorically the slowest service I’ve ever experienced.

We did a half/half vegan pizza between two flavours (‘conscious’ is amazing!) and I felt like I needed to ask three times that the cheese was vegan as the second half was “vegan pepperoni” but didn’t exactly say vegan cheese (and I (no shade) didn’t have absolute faith in the server.

Anyway… the pizza is INCREDIBLE. Run, don’t walk to Ghost Pizza.

Pros: AMAZING vegan cheese

Cons: Super slow service , Staff didn’t inspire the best confidence

toastandjammies

Points +1098

11 Sep 2020

Really good vegan pizza

Ghost Pizza is one of the few places near me that uses Follow Your Heart cheese instead of Daiya. (I think Daiya is terrible.) The crust wasn’t greasy, and I love that they have so many vegan options (including garlic knots).

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: $2 surcharge for vegan cheese when substituting

ambersalamander

Points +96

22 Dec 2019

Great Vegan options!

The vegan pizza is made with Follow Your Heart cheese which melts really well and has a great taste! I love the vegan “meat” options and variety of toppings. The part that really sold me is the crust. A lot of vegan pizzas I’ve tried are missing that authentic pizza crust and Ghost Pizza has mastered the crispiness and flavor I was searching for. I can’t say enough about the service either, this place is an absolute joy to visit!

Pros: Great Service, Lots of vegan options, Unique NY pizza experience in LA

ClaireyCat

Points +204

28 Sep 2019

Okay

Grabbed a slice on the go - was alright, but not stand out. Okay for a quick snack. Two vegan options (Beef - I think Beyond - and Supreme).

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Not Cheap

This page has been viewed 1935 times.