First Review by GoatxThrower

Serves VEAL - Edit

we saw this listed on Happy Cow so figured it was okay-- but there on the menu is Veal Parmesean. They DO have a vegan menu, and the pizza was beautiful and delicious, but we won't go back til they take off the veal.

Pros: Vegan Menu, Delicious Pizza

Cons: VEAL, VEAL, VEAL

very good! - Edit

vegan pizza made me very happy on a recent business trip! I cant wait to take my husband to this place next time we are in town! he loves pizza and says the one thing he misses since being vegan is good pizza.. I've tried to cook pizza from scratch.. but Im happy to know theres a restaurant we can just go to and have it made for us! :)

Question - Edit

I went to Bella this afternoon. There were only 2 other tables with customers when we arrived, but it still took forever to get our food. The food was really good (I got a veggie sub w/o cheese) and my dad got eggplant parmesan (he's not vegetarian or vegan). But, I couldn't find the vegan pizza on the menu, and I'm too shy to ask. Maybe I'm blind, but I really did not see it. Perhaps there's a separate menu...?

Cons: Slow Service

Best Vegan Pizza - Edit

Every time I'm in Norfolk I HAVE to order the veggie pizza with vegan cheese. It is the best vegan pizza I have ever had! You won't be disappointed.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Friendly Staff

Is this really vegan? - Edit

We ordered a "gimmie the biggest you've got" soy-cheese pizza, half with pineapple, half with garlic & broccoli, and for $25 (including tip) it was delivered to our door.

My bf kept saying, "This is NOT vegan," but I guess it is! Sauce is delicious, crust is perfect (not too thick, not too thin), but I guess we've just been vegan for so long, we prefer our pizza w/o cheese (soy or otherwise).

I would def reccomend--you've got to at least try it!

Pros: SOY CHEESE, Great toppings, Patient staff

Cons: Who needs soy cheese?, A bit pricy ($2/topping)

Decent pizza parlor - Edit

I've had the soy cheese pizza once and it was great. Every visit since then I usually order any of the veggie-oriented pies. Definitely a nice place to visit, but it's 2nd to my my favorite pizza joint in Norfolk which is Granby St. Pizza in downtown.

Pros: nice staff, great service

Cons: too quiet on certain nights

Return to Norfolk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Ghent Bella Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 481 times since Aug 2007.