CLOSED: Gezond Rotterdam

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )

+31-103074184

Adrien Mildersstraat 11, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3022 NB

An all-vegan fully organic, plant-based take-out/delivery service with a focus on healthy and balanced meals using all-natural ingredients. As of July 2017, offers salads, meal salads, bread with toppings and desserts, but menu is subject to change, and can be found on their website. Reported closed, Apr 2018.

1 Review

First Review by Borno

Healthy and Tasty - Edit

I went here back in July on a date, 3 months later one of the owners recognized me on a farmers market and tapped me on my shoulders starting a conversation. Super nice guy. Went back for the second time few weeks ago. Great food and friendly staff! I had an red lentil soup which was delicious and good spicy, and the granola ball tasted amazing!
Even though I found the interior a bit bland and lacks personal seating it makes up for that with great food and putting their priorities on health, which is a welcome refreshing change in the food industry. These guys shows that healthy eating can be super tasty!

So long and thanks for all the food!

Pros: Healthy, Taste, Friendly staff

Cons: No personal tables, Bland Interior

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Gezond Rotterdam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.