Gezond Rotterdam

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )
+31-103074184

Adrien Mildersstraat 11, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3022 NB

An all-vegan fully organic, plant-based take-out/delivery service with a focus on healthy and balanced meals using all-natural ingredients. As of July 2017, offers salads, meal salads, bread with toppings and desserts, but menu is subject to change, and can be found on their website. Open Fri-Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Borno

Healthy and Tasty - Edit

I went here back in July on a date, 3 months later one of the owners recognized me on a farmers market and tapped me on my shoulders starting a conversation. Super nice guy. Went back for the second time few weeks ago. Great food and friendly staff! I had an red lentil soup which was delicious and good spicy, and the granola ball tasted amazing!
Even though I found the interior a bit bland and lacks personal seating it makes up for that with great food and putting their priorities on health, which is a welcome refreshing change in the food industry. These guys shows that healthy eating can be super tasty!

So long and thanks for all the food!

Pros: Healthy, Taste, Friendly staff

Cons: No personal tables, Bland Interior

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gezond Rotterdam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.