CLOSED: Get Vegan with Jadda - Food Stand

Boundary St, West End, Brisbane, Queensland, 4101

Food stand offering juices, smoothies, and vegan food like nachos, buckwheat banana pancakes, rice paper rolls. REPORTED CLOSED, OCT 2016. Open Fri 4:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out only

First Review by misstracee

Nice little food stand - Edit

Visiting the Boundary street markets I was worried about getting something vegan to eat. I needn't have worried. Not only do many of the stalls have vegan options, but Get Vegan with Jadda exists there as a permanent feature.

I ate their vegan nachos and they were delicious. I've heard good things about the other food they sell there too.

They are quite reasonably priced. Not super cheap by food stand standards, but not overly expensive either. My only criticism is that, at least on the day I was there, they were a bit disorganised and it took me a while to get my order.

Pros: Good food, Nice atmosphere

Cons: A bit disorganised

Lovely food and lovely service - Edit

Jadda is always cooking up healthy, fresh and delicious vegan food. Nachos are my personal favourite. Great customer service and cool stall.

Pros: Fresh food , Tasty , Great customer service

Cons: Crowded , Noisy , Not much seating as it's a busy market

yum! - Edit

nice set up in the boundary street markets. very friendly and nice to talk to. the coconut ice cream is delicious!

Pros: vegan, inexpensive, frienfly

Cons: a bit too crowded at the markets

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Get Vegan with Jadda - Food Stand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.