German Bread Haus

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 954-491-4464

311 E Commercial Bld, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 33334

Organic bakery located in a pink gingerbread house-like building. Operating for over 30 years. Offers sweet and savoury items such as gingerbread, streuselkuchen, strudels, and breads. In the winter also sells marzipan and stollen. Has organic and Kosher certification. Some breads contain honey, so check the menu for ingredients. Delivery available. Closed Sundays and Christmas Day.

First Review by VeggieTiger

Glad they thought about us - Edit

The day I went there was only one kind of vegan cookie, which saddened me because I thought I was going to stock up on baked goods, but nearly all their bread is vegan. The previous review mentioned vegan cake, so they DO do that too. It was a cute little place so I'll check them out again if I'm ever back in the area.

Pros: CUTE!, They ship

Cons: Not as many sweet vegan goods

A Wonderful Surprise - Edit

Wow. This place is a true hidden gem. My friend and I were drawn to the yellow banner hung outside: organic vegan!
We were greeted by a friendly fellow who was excited to chat about veganism. An amazing variety of delicious breads, plus a couple of vegan cakes on the day we were there. Not everything is marked vegan, but you can read the ingredients for all of the breads and most are. Plus! It's in the cutest pink house!

Pros: great variety, adorable building, organic!

Return to Fort Lauderdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has German Bread Haus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2270 times since Jul 2010.