First Review by Pawness

Lovely food! - Edit

I have food from here whenever I go to Mid Valley. The restaurant has only vegetarian food, and they serve mock meat made of vegetables, which is really interesting. The food is yummy and highly delicious. The service is also really nice. My favorites are salted fish fried rice and curry noodles.

THE best veg Curry Mee!!! - Edit

I try curry Mee everywhere I find veggie curry Mee and this humble food court has The Best!!! I have ordered other stuff there and it was good but... The curry Mee...

Price Expensive - Edit

This food stall located in Mid Valley Megamall. It has many variety of vegetarian food including about 20 dishes which you can choose with plain rice and other side order in the menu includes Noodle Soup, curry noodle, curry puff, fried rice, nasi brani (of course all vegetarian)etc. The price here is more expensive than the vegetarian food stall in Berjaya Times Square Level 10. A bowl of curry noodle cost MYR5.50, 3 dishes with rice cost about MYR6.00 with a bowl of soup complimentary. Due to proximity, as we were shopping under the same roof, we patronised this stall as all my family members are vegetarian, we have no other options.

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gerai Masakan Sayuran: Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.