General Store

• Health-food-store Health Store
928-638-2262

Market Plaza Rd (at Canyon Village Marketplace), Grand Canyon Village, Arizona, USA, 86023

A regular grocery store but has plenty of vegan items including chocolate, cookies, crackers, faux meat, vegan cheese, veg jerky, plus fresh vegetable and fruit, bottled smoothies, deli, and other groceries.

First Review by BFC84

so many vegan options! - Edit

My husband and I were running out of places to eat with vegan options after only two days, and our hotel did not offer much either. So one day we picked up almond milk, some apples, a couple of vegan snack bars and more. They even had frozen vegan mock meats and ice creams! We also had vegan burgers one day in their cafe. What a relief!

General Store not just general - Edit

This place was a nice option for us, it gave us several choices in addition to the limited restaurant options. If you are camping or RVing you will have a place to cook. The frozen items were nice including Boca and other veggie otions. Fressh fruits and veggies were limited. They had soy milk and cheese. I also found NAKED brand juice which was great at giving us back nutriants we needed after hiking and walking. mThey also had a nice beer wall. It was sad we did not have a microwave in out room, nor a grill at the many picnic tables

Pros: Frozen boca burger and foods, Cookies, snacks and beer, Soy milk and cheese

Cons: no micros, grills in rooms or cabins, small fresh salad, veggie and fruit

Return to Grand Canyon Village Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has General Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.