CLOSED: Gelato Pizza

Contact 416-516-4000

1316 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6k1L4

Serves meat, vegan options available. The pizza menu, while primarily with dairy and/or meat, includes 3 labeled as "vegan" that are made without cheese. You could also build your own pizza. No vegan cheese offered. Gelato is dairy based. REPORTED CLOSED, NOV 2016. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-4:00am.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CourtneyM

OK for locals - Edit

Did delivery from this place the other night. It's really awesome that there is three Vegan pizzas. We had the one with an olive oil base with spinach and veggies. It was ok but could have used some herbs or something, not very strongly flavored. We did really enjoy the crust, thick and chewy very homemade. Maybe not for everyone, if you enjoy thin crust I think they have that as an option. Basically, I found it quite filling for the price and I love that they deliver late (as not many places do in Parkdale). As a local, I will definitely order from them again but maybe not worth trekking across town for.

Pros: clearly marked Vegan options, reasonably priced , open late

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Gelato Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.