Gelato Lab

• Other Other
Contact n/a

Alley W, Wrong, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia,

A gelato/ice cream place located near the lively Pub Street. The menu includes specialty coffees, coffee cocktails, dairy ice cream and vegan sorbet and are free from hydrogenated fats, colorings, preservatives, artificial flavors, stabilizers, and emulsifiers. Don't hesitate to ask for a sample of the ice cream or sorbet. Inside is a comfortable seating area, friendly staff, and free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:30pm.

First Review by Fairbridge

Best Sorbet I have ever had - Edit

I visited this place on many occasions during my visit to Siem reap and am proud to say that I tried every single flavour of the vegan sorbetti and they were all delicious. I still can't get over how amazingly creamy the chocolate sorbet is, which was my favourite flavour, and is excellent paired with the mandarin sorbet by the way. You can try all the flavours before you buy as well which is helpful, and they give you really generous scoops. The only downside is that it is a little pricy, but I suppose that is to be expected, given its proximity to pubstreet and the touristy location.

Incredible Vegan Sorbetti - Edit

My wife and I were very impressed with Gelato Labs vegan Sorbetti. They allow you to try all the flavours before purchasing one, my favourite is the dark chocolate.

The cafe has comfortable seating and friendly, English speaking staff. The prices are very good for now delicious the sorbetti is. We had a medium each which is two scoops in a cup or cone for 2.50.

Highly recommend coming here if you are craving a vegan dessert.

Pros: Vegan sorbetti, Good price, Friendly staff

Cons: Serves non vegan options

Return to Siem Reap Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gelato Lab closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.