First Review by AlyssaMiller

amazing soy flavours - Edit

Wide range of soy based and sorbet flavours when we went during winter. The vegan dark chocolate and the vegan hazelnut flavours were particularly nice. Went back a few times.

Pros: many options , amazing taste

Best Gelato in Town - Edit

I love this place. We always go there for gelato. Although the selection is not as big now as it's not summer anymore, they still have several vegan and milk-free options. I love that there's also flavours like chocolate, nuts and coconut that are vegan and not only fruit/berry sorbets. Their gelato is super delicious and the service is good.

Pros: wide selection, service, good value

Cons: long queue

Great - Edit

Located in the city center of Florence, 5 min. away from the Uffizi. Offers a wide variaty of vegan ice creams, and this is interesting: Ice cream based on olive oil!!!

Very tasty, especially the chocolate ice cream.

I had the feeling: The staff is loving ice cream.

Pros: Taste, Quality

For me, it's all about the dark chocolate - Edit

There are many vegan choices here, gelato and sorbet. But I can't seem to get beyond the vegan dark chocolate. The best gelato I've had in florence!

Pros: several options , friendly staff , lots of room to sit, eat, and socialize.

Great ice-cream - Edit

When I went into the gelateria, I asked for soy-based ice-cream and the ice-cream seller offered me two flavours: hazelnut and vanilla. I tried both and could taste two very creamy delicious ice-creams.
I can really recommend this place! There should be also several sorbets, but I haven`t tried them.

Pros: close to city center, very delicious and creamy

Cons: only few flavours

Best Gelato! - Edit

I am in love with this place. The workers are really nice and helpful.

The fruit gelato is really creamy, you wouldn't know that it was vegan and it tastes like it is made from real fruit. I love the chocolate gelato. They have a dark chocolate and you can get different types, I think one is 60% cocoa and another is 70% and last 80%. It is amazing. My favorite is to get chocolate with strawberry.

Pros: many vegan flavors, dark chocolate, soy based gelato

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Gelateria Dei Neri closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2575 times since Nov 2011.